Halverson & Associates provides experienced, skilled representation to clients who are involved in a wide range of commercial or individual legal disputes. Our firm features San Francisco civil court attorneys who focus on providing creative, cost-effective approaches to litigation that are tailored to our clients' individual needs. We serve clients in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Four Decades Of Experience In Civil Litigation
Our law firm provides experienced representation for a wide range of individual and business disputes. We have a deep understanding of both contract disputes and torts in California, including personal injury claims.
- Business and commercial disputes: We represent clients who have disputes involving contracts, business acquisitions, sales and vendor matters, partnership and shareholder disputes, and other commercial disputes.
- Insurance disputes: We represent clients whose insurance carriers have wrongfully denied, delayed or underpaid valid claims under individual and commercial insurance policies, including bad faith claims.
- Construction disputes: We represent clients who have disputes over construction defects and other construction-related matters.
- Real estate disputes: We represent businesses, developers, brokers and individuals in negotiation, arbitration and litigation involving commercial and residential real estate disputes, including construction defects and lease disputes.
- Business torts: Our business torts representation may involve unfair competition, breach of non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, and the improper use of trade secrets.
- Personal injury claims: We represent clients with serious injuries as a result of accidents, unsafe property conditions and defective products.
We also handle transactional matters, including real estate transactions and business transactions.
When our law firm represents you, you receive the benefit of a law firm with more than 40 years of experience effectively resolving legal disputes. We focus both on the results you need to achieve your objectives and on maintaining an efficient, cost-effective approach. Our lawyers use cutting-edge technology to stay abreast of changes in legal development and our clients' industries.
Contact Halverson & Associates
We offer free initial consultations by phone, and we accept credit cards. Contact us today to discuss your civil litigation needs in San Francisco.